Today, DH and I are celebrating 24 rich years of marriage. I am privileged to have someone who still loves me after so many years of putting up with my many quirks.
- He encourages me to be myself and speak my mind even when I prefer to defer.
- He encourages me to pursue my crafts as much as I want.
- He has shared the parenting and raising of our two beautiful children.
- He has seen me at my worst and still loves me!
- He keeps me together when I am falling apart.
- He provides for our family through hard work.
- He loves us each one, no matter what!
I love you, Sweetheart! Thank you for being my best half for the last 24 years. I hope we have more than 24 more together!