This morning I tried to change my routine/schedule. Last week I tried to slide a bit of time at the end of the day for knitting on socks and more often than not, I wouldn’t achieve very much knitting. This morning I chose to work on the socks and then move to the cross stitch sampler this afternoon. Of course, all of this is FIRST subject to teaching DS his classes. So here are a few pictures showing progress:
Hopefully these socks will see completion soon so I can cast on and complete the second one.DS tried the sock on and even though the foot and toe were not complete, he waned to keep it. I hope to finish them soon for him.