After several hours of work yesterday, there is an update on DD’s stocking. Here is where I was as of August 20:
This is my progress as of last night when I stopped:
The progress is small, but it is progress. There are lots of color changes in this section, some only an isolated stitch. I also found two erros. One has been corrected and the other is the teddy bear’s paw reaching up. It is one stitch two high so probably 3-5 stitches will have to be frogged and redone. The bed on the right is finished except for outlining and such. I really want to finish this by Christmas and am trying to figure out how to juggle this with all the other projects, work, homeschooling, and being a mom and wife. Only time will tell if I am successful.